Payeezy Payment Gateway for Woocommerce, developed by Pluginsmaker, allows to add this gateway to any ecommerce created using WooCommerce. This plugin supports Payeezy Developer API. See details here: https://developer.payeezy.com/
NOTE: New version updated to SSL version SHA-256.
How to set up your Payeezy Payment Gateway Plugin
1. Activate your Payeezy Payment Gateway Plugin
2. Enter your Payeezy control panel (WooCommerce Settings/ Checkout menu):
3. Sign up at Payeezy if you don’t have an account with them yet.
3. Copy API Key, API Secret from “MY APIS” tab in your Payeezy account into the form on the left.
4. Copy Merchant Token from “MY MERCHANTS” tab in your Payeezy account into the form on the left.
5. Save changes.
About Payeezy Payment Gateway for Woocommerce
Payezzy is a Woocommerce payment plugin. Accepts payments from anyone, anywhere. Payeezy can extend your business across borders into more countries than any other payment processor—the international agreements are already in place. Customers pay in their currency, and it’s dynamically converted into yours.