WooCommerce Areeba’s Payment Gateway, developed by PluginsMaker, is a plugin for ecommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress.
See Areeba Payment Gateway plugin in action:
Areeba creates smarter, faster, and seamless means of payment for banks, financial institutions, merchants, governments and individuals in order for them to take their businesses further.
Areeba is part of M1 Group, the leading operating firm in the region; it is fully regulated and licensed as a financial institution by the Central Bank of Lebanon, and is a principal member of the Mastercard and Visa network, as well as having a strategic partnership with American Express.
How to install Areeba’s Payment gateway for Woocommerce
After purchasing the plugin, in pluginsmaker store, you have to download the zip file using the link that you can find in the email that you will receive once the order is completed. That file contains the plugin. You must upload it using “Plugins / Add new” menu in your wordpress site. Then activate it.
How to configured Areeba’s Payment gateway for Woocommerce
Under “WooCommerce/Settings” menu, “Checkout” tab, select Areeba’s to set settings fields.
You have to log in Areeba MPGS Console to create the password.
Areeba’s MPGS dashboard menu:
Areeba MPGS Integration Authentication Password:
- Mar 4, 2021, ver 1.6: Fix some messages.
- Aug 31, 2020, ver 1.5: Support Areeba’s epayment version 55
- Mar 23, 2020, ver 1.4: Support for Woocommerce 4.0.0+
- Apr 10, 2019, ver 1.3: Fix an issue with the return (only for certain scenarios)
- Nov 22, 2018, ver 1.2: Support large names of sites, Automatic payment execution.
- Sep 24, 2018, ver 1.1: Support Areeba’s version 49