Woocommerce Forte Payment Gateway, made by PluginsMaker, is a payment gateway plugin for Woocommerce, plugin for ecommerce in WordPress.
The plugin allows to call the hosted payment form for entering and securely submitting transaction information. The merchant can customize the look and feel of the hosted payment form by either selecting a predefined payment form style in the Virtual Terminal or passing in fields along with the call.
Forte is a complete payments management for ISVs and organizations looking for the ideal solution for their payment processing needs.
See the plugin in action:
How to install Forte Payment Gateway
After purchasing the Woocommerce Forte payment gateway plugin, in pluginsmaker store, you have to download the zip file using the link that you can find in the email you will receive once the order is completed. That file contains the plugin. To install it, you have to visit your WordPress “Plugins” menu. On this screen, press “Add New” and then “Upload Plugin”. Using the “Browse” button you’ll be able to upload the zip file. Then activate it.
How to setup Forte Payment Gateway
To configure properly your Woocommerce Forte payment gateway account you have to log in the Virtual terminal and follow next steps:
1. Log in to your account
To generate API Credentials you have to log in to your account.
2. Create API Credentials
3 Copy API Access ID and API Secret Key
4 Create a location
5 Copy API Credentials and location to the plugins settings page
Next image shows the plugin running:
The payment gateway supports Credit Card and eCheck payments. This Woocommerce plugin has been developed by Pluginsmaker team.
Possible payments methods supported by the plugin:
- American Express
- Diners Club
- July 19, 2020, ver 2.0: Checkout v2 Auth
- July 02, 2020, ver 1.8: Supports notice message if plugin is misconfigured.
- Jun 15, 2020, ver 1.7: fix an issue with loading scripts.
- May 20, 2020, ver 1.6: Display new error messages.
- Apr 09, 2020, ver 1.5: Fix min issue displaying data.
- Mar 23, 2020, ver 1.4: Adding support for WooCommerce 4.0
- Mar 6, 2020, ver 1.3: Adding support for Swipers + support for WooCommerce 3+
- ugust 27, 2018, ver 1.2: Adding support to select possible payment methods:
- Aug 17, 2018, ver 1.1: Adding support for Forte Checkout 1.0 version