WooCommerce BarclayCard ePDQ payment gateway, implemented by PluginsMaker, allows to add BarclayCard ePDQ payment gateway to any ecommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress.
How to Install WooCommerce Barclaycard ePDQ Payment Gateway
After purchase the plugin you should download a zip file. This zip file contains the plugin. To install it you have to visit your wordpress “Plugins” menu. On this screen, press “Add New” and then “Upload Plugin”. Using the “Browse” button you’ll be able to upload the zip file.
How to set up WooCommerce Barclaycard ePDQ
BarclayCard ePDQ payment gateway for Woocommerce is set up following next steps:
- First, visit Woocommerce/Settings menu, Checkout tab, Barclay Card – EPDQ option
- Enable the payment plugin
- Set the title and customer message. Those text will display in the checkout process.
- Set your PSP ID value. You’ll get this value in your Barclaycard account page.
- Set your Passphrase. You’ll get this value in your Barclaycard account page.
Next images displays the current admin panel for Barclaycard ePDQ payment gateway plugin for Woocommerce.
Checking “Test mode” you’ll be able to test the plugin using your Barclaycard testing account.
For more advanced customers, “Debug Logging”, allows to see trace of the payment process.
This Woocommerce plugin has been developed by Pluginsmaker team.