WooCommerce CommerceGate payment gateway, implemented by PluginsMaker, allows to add CommerceGate payment gateway to any eCommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress.
How to Install WooCommerce CommerceGate Payment Gateway
After purchasing the plugin, in pluginsmaker store, you have to download the zip file using the link that you can find in the email that you will receive once the order is completed. That file contains the plugin. To install it you have to visit your wordpress “Plugins” menu. On this screen, press “Add New” and then “Upload Plugin”. Using the “Browse” button you’ll be able to upload the zip file. Then, activate it.
How to setup WooCommerce CommerceGate Payment Gateway
CommerceGate payment gateway for Woocommerce is set up following next steps:
- First, visit Woocommerce/Settings menu, Payments tab, CommerceGate option
- Enable the payment plugin and click on “Manage” button.
- Set the title and customer message. Those text will display in the checkout process.
- Set your Customer ID value. You’ll get this value in your CommerceGate account page.
- Set your Web ID. You’ll get this value in your CommerceGate account page.
Next image displays the current admin panel forCommerceGate payment gateway plugin for Woocommerce.
CommerceGate account settings
1. Login CommerceGate account page at https://merchants.cgpaytech.com/login
2. Create a package. this package is only created to allow to create a website, but it will not be used.
3. Create a website or any number of sites you will need. The Website ID will be copy in the Web Id field at plugin settings page (step 1)
4. The value for field Callback URL is displayed at plugin configuration page, bottom section (Step 1). Callback Type must be XML and Callback method must set to POST.
5. Remember to contact with CommerceGate to disable the Payment Confirmation Page at the Websites you’ve created. This step allows to navigate to the orders page after a successful payment.
For more advanced customers, “Debug Log”, allows to see traces of the payment process.
This Woocommerce plugin has been developed by Pluginsmaker team.
Dec 18, 2018, ver 1.0: Publish first version