WooCommerce NMI payment gateway, implemented by PluginsMaker, allows to add NMI payment to any ecommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress.
How to Install WooCommerce NMI Payment Gateway
After purchasing the plugin, in pluginsmaker store, you have to download the zip file using the link that you can find in the email that you will receive once the order is completed. That file contains the plugin. To install it you have to visit your wordpress “Plugins” menu. On this screen, press “Add New” and then “Upload Plugin”. Using the “Browse” button you’ll be able to upload the zip file. Then activate it.
How to set up the payment plugin
This payment plugin for Woocommerce is set up following next steps:
- First, visit Woocommerce/Settings menu, Checkout tab, NMI option
- Enable the payment plugin
- Set the title and customer message. Those text will display in the checkout process.
- Set your API Key value. You’ll get this value in your Network Merchants account page.
Next images displays the current admin panel for NMI payment gateway plugin for Woocommerce.
Customer user interface
- Mar 01, 2022, ver 1.6: Support for 3DS
- Sep 28, 2019, ver 1.5: Support for Woocommerce 3.0+