WooCommerce BenefitPay payment gateway, implemented by PluginsMaker, allows to add BenefitPay payment gateway to any ecommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress. It’s an electronic wallet payment system used in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
How to Install WooCommerce BenefitPay
After purchasing the plug-in, at the pluginsmaker store, you must download the zip file using the link you can find in the email you received once the order is completed. The file contains the plugin and to install it you need to visit your wordpress “Plugins” menu. On this screen, press “Add New” and then “Upload Plugin”. Using the “Browse” button you’ll be able to upload the zip file. Then, activate it.
How to set up WooCommerce the Payment Gateway
BenefitPay payment gateway for Woocommerce is set up following next steps:
- First, visit Woocommerce/Settings menu, Checkout tab, BenefitPay option
- Enable the payment plugin
- Set the title and customer message. Those text will display in the checkout process.
- Set your Merchant ID value. You’ll get this value in your BenefitPay account page. , App ID and Secret Key
- Set your App ID value. You’ll get this value in your BenefitPay account page.
- Set your Secret Key value. You’ll get this value in your BenefitPay account page.
Next image displays the current admin panel for BenefitPay payment gateway plugin for Woocommerce:
Checking “Test mode” you’ll be able to test the plugin using the BenefitPay testing account.
See BenfitPay for Woocommerce In Action
In the next image you can see BenefitPay for woocommerce in action, after click on Pay button:
This Woocommerce plugin has been developed by Pluginsmaker team.
Apr 16, 2021, ver 1.0: Publish first version.