WooCommerce Paybox payment gateway plugin, implemented by PluginsMaker, allows to add Paybox payment gateway to any ecommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress.
How to Install Paybox WooCommerce Plugin
After purchase the plugin you should download a zip file. This zip file contains the plugin. To install it you have to visit your wordpress “Plugins” menu. On this screen, press “Add New” and then “Upload Plugin”. Using the “Browse” button you’ll be able to upload the zip file.
How to set up Paybox WooCommerce Plugin
Paybox payment gateway plugin for Woocommerce is set up following next steps:
- First, visit Woocommerce/Settings menu, Checkout tab, Paybox option
- Enable the payment plugin
- Set the title and customer message. Those text will display in the checkout process.
- Set your Site number value. You’ll get this value in your Paybox account page.
- Set your Identifier. You’ll get this value in your Paybox account page.
- Set your Password. You’ll get this value in your Paybox account page.
Next image displays the current admin panel for Paybox payment gateway plugin for Woocommerce.
You can use following details to test the payment plugin:
Remember to set your plugin in test mode.
Paybox Payment page
WooCommerce Paybox payment gateway requires SSL certificate installed in your site to guarantee the sending of sensitive data.