WooCommerce CrediMax MPGS Payment Gateway, developed by PluginsMaker, is a plugin for ecommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress. This plugin is used together with Woocommerce Benefit Payment Gateway.
You could it test in our demo site for Credimax MPGS at https://pluginsmaker.com/credimax/.
Where MPGS is Mastercard Payment Gateway Services
CrediMax is the first credit card issuer in the Kingdom of Bahrain, CrediMax evolved to be a pioneering market leader in credit issuing and acquiring since issuing the first credit card in July 1991 as card centre at Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait, one of the largest commercial banks in the Kingdom.
How to install Credimax MPGS Payment gateway for Woocommerce
After purchasing the plugin, in pluginsmaker store, you have to download the zip file using the link that you can find in the email that you will receive once the order is completed. That file contains the plugin. You must upload it using “Plugins / Add new” menu in your wordpress site. Then activate it.
How to configured Credimax MPGS Payment gateway for Woocommerce
Under “WooCommerce/Settings” menu, “Checkout” tab, select Credimax to set settings fields.
You have to log in CrediMax MPGS Console to create the password.
Credimax MPGS dashboard menu:
Credimax MPGS Integration Authentication Password:
- Feb 10, 2020: ver 2.0: Adding debug options.
- Nov 12, 2019, ver 1.9: New checkout image (visa + mastercard + jcb logos).
- Oct 21, 2019, ver 1.8: Improves testing mode.
- Oct 20, 2019, ver 1.7: Adds new testing attributes.
- Oct 07, 2019, ver 1.6: Fix an error cancelling orders.
- Sep 24, 2019, ver 1.5: Support for Woocommerce 3.0+.
- Nov 22, 2018, ver 1.4: Automatic payment execution.
- Oct 23, 2018, ver 1.3: Supports large names of sites.
- Sep 24, 2018, ver 1.2: Supports Credimax MPGS version 49.