WooCommerce BarclayCard ePDQ payment gateway, implemented by PluginsMaker, allows to add BarclayCard ePDQ payment gateway to any ecommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress. The plugin supports 3D Secure.
How to Install WooCommerce Barclaycard ePDQ Payment Gateway
After purchasing the plugin, in pluginsmaker store, you have to download the zip file using the link that you can find in the email that you will receive once the order is completed. That file contains the plugin. To install it you have to visit your wordpress “Plugins” menu. On this screen, press “Add New” and then “Upload Plugin”. Using the “Browse” button you’ll be able to upload the zip file. Then activate it.
How to set up WooCommerce Barclaycard ePDQ Payment Gateway
BarclayCard ePDQ payment gateway for Woocommerce is set up following next steps:
- First, visit Woocommerce/Settings menu, Checkout tab, Barclay Card – EPDQ option
- Enable the payment plugin
- Set the title and customer message. Those text will display in the checkout process.
- Set your PSP ID value. You’ll get this value in your Barclaycard account page.
- Set your Passphrase. You’ll get this value in your Barclaycard account page.
- Enabled 3D Secure if you want to support cards with 3D Secure enabled.
Next image displays the current admin panel for Barclaycard ePDQ payment gateway plugin for Woocommerce.
Checking “Test mode” you’ll be able to test the plugin using your Barclaycard testing account.
Barclay Card ePDQ account settings
1. Login testing page at https://mdepayments.epdq.co.uk/Ncol/Test/BackOffice/Login
2. Configuration / Technical information/ Global transaction parameters: Set Sale as Default operation code
3. Configuration / Technical information/ Global security params: Set Hash algorithm to SHA-1
4. Configuration / Technical information/ Data and Origin verification: Set URL of the checkout page and SHA-IN pass phrase. This value must be copied in the plugins configuration page in SHA-IN value.
5. Configuration / Technical information/ transaction feedback: Activate “I would like to receive transaction parameters on the redirection URL’s“, and the SHA-OUT pass phrase. This value must be copied in the plugins configuration page in SHA-Out value.
For more advanced customers, “Debug Logging”, allows to see trace of the payment process.
This Woocommerce plugin has been developed by Pluginsmaker team.
Jun 25, 2019, ver 1.8: support for 3D Secure
Feb 01, 2019, ver 1.7: support for new Woocommerce version
Oct 24, 2018, ver 1.6: support for SHA-OUT pass phrase
Feb 24, 2018, ver 1.5: support title, colors and logo
Feb 12, 2018, ver 1.4: support for new Woocommerce version
Jan 8, 2018, ver 1.3: support for new Woocommerce version