WooCommerce Benefit Payment Gateway, developed by PluginsMaker, is a plugin for ecommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress. This plugins is usually used together Woocommerce CrediMax MPGS Payment Gateway. Both plugins are used in Bahrain markets.
See in this video how Benefit runs:
The BENEFIT Company was formed to enable the financial sector in Bahrain to forge strong and lasting connections with their customers from across a wide geographical base. And also, help steer these connections towards enriching the value quotient in all of their interactions with member banks and other stakeholders.
The original 17 shareholders have now become 14 as a result of mergers and acquisitions in the retail banking sector.
- National Bank of Bahrain
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Ahli United Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bahrain Islamic Bank
- Alsalam Bank
- BMI Bank
- Arab Bank
- Future Bank
- Ithmaar Bank
- Habib Bank
- United Bank Limited
How to install Benefit Payment Gateway plugin for Woocommerce
After acquiring the plugin, in pluginsmaker store, you have to download the zip file. This file contains the plugin. You must upload it using “Plugins / Add new” menu. Then activate it.
How to configured Benefit Payment Gateway for Woocommerce
Benefit Payment gateway plugin needs two steps to be configured:
First: Contact with Benefit to disabled the notifications.
Second: Visit Woocommerce/Settings/Benefit menu and edit the settings fields.
How to get settings data
To get Portal ID, Gateway URL, Portal ID, Portal Password and Terminal Resource Key values you must log in your Benefit account:
- Oct 05, 2020: ver 3.0: New version of Benefit.
- Feb 10, 2020: ver 2.8: Support for last version of Benefit.
- Feb 10, 2020: ver 2.7: Adding more error messages.
- Oct 11, 2019, rev 2.6: Add support for udf values
- Sep 23, 2019, rev 2.5: fix minor issue (shows more possible error messages)
- Mar 21, 2019, rev 2.4: fix minor issue
- Jan 18, 2019, rev 2.3: fix minor issue
- Nov 20, 2018, rev 2.2: Support for PHP7
- Sep 10, 2018, rev. 2.1: Adding messages for declined and invalid transaction.
- Sep 01, 2018, rev. 2.0: Support for Benefit new API.
- Mar 21, 2018, rev 1.1: Support for new Woocommerce version.