WooCommerce Benefit Payment Gateway, developed by PluginsMaker, is a plugin for ecommerces made using WooCommerce and WordPress. This plugins is usually used together Woocommerce CrediMax MPGS Payment Gateway. Both plugins are used in Bahrain markets.
The BENEFIT Company was formed to enable the financial sector in Bahrain to forge strong and lasting connections with their customers from across a wide geographical base. And also, help steer these connections towards enriching the value quotient in all of their interactions with member banks and other stakeholders.
The original 17 shareholders have now become 14 as a result of mergers and acquisitions in the retail banking sector.
- National Bank of Bahrain
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Ahli United Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bahrain Islamic Bank
- Alsalam Bank
- BMI Bank
- Arab Bank
- Future Bank
- Ithmaar Bank
- Habib Bank
- United Bank Limited
How to install Benefit Payment Gateway plugin for Woocommerce
After acquiring the plugin, in pluginsmaker store, you have to download the zip file. This file contains the plugin. You must upload it using “Plugins / Add new” menu. Then activate it.
How to configured Benefit Payment Gateway for Woocommerce
Benefit Payment gateway plugin needs three steps to be configured:
First: Visit Woocommerce/Settings/Benefit menu and edit the settings fields. Alias is mandatory.
Second: you have to copy, using an FTP client, the file called resource.cgn to your wordpress installation at wordpress root folder/wp-content/plugins/pm-wc-benfit/resource folder. This file is available from your Benefit account.
Third: Contact with your hosting company and ask about to open the port 6443.
- Oct 11, 2019, rev 2.6: Add supoprt for udf values
- Sep 23, 2019, rev 2.5: fix minor issue (shows more possible error messages)
- Mar 21, 2019, rev 2.4: fix minor issue
- Jan 18, 2019, rev 2.3: fix minor issue
- Nov 20, 2018, rev 2.2: Support for PHP7
- Sep 10, 2018, rev. 2.1: Adding messages for declined and invalid transaction.
- Sep 01, 2018, rev. 2.0: Support for Benefit new API.
- Mar 21, 2018, rev 1.1: Support for new Woocommerce version.